This vacancy comes from Sarah at Workshop Recruitment in Portsmouth (Click here to mail Sarah)
There are a great many vacancies around the UK and every client wants the very best candidate for the job – and that is the case here for a search marketing agency who are looking for someone to head up their SEO team.
You can find details of the vacancy below:
One of the UK’s top search marketing agencies seeks an innovative and passionate Head of SEO to play a key role in driving forward strategy and delivery in the ever-changing world of converged/integrated SEO.
Essentially you must be a, commercially and technically confident leader, with extensive, proven digital agency management experience, demonstrating expertise within the SEO / PPC space. Excellent presentation and pitching skills are a must, as is the ability to speak at industry events and exhibitions and write thought-leading blogs and other content.
You will have hands-on experience in technical SEO consultancy (on and off page), have delivered exceptional and proven results, and understand the details of how search generally and SEO specifically is currently evolving.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial, career-driven Search Marketing obsessive to join a team of some of the industries brightest talents.
This position also includes the following core responsibilities:
- Review, assess, and audit SEO campaigns to ensure that performance for customers is maximised.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate search engine marketers.
- Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines to determine when and how to adapt our proven delivery methodology.
- Manage key client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
Additional Required Experience:
- Must be currently active in the UK search industry – writing blogs and perhaps speaking at events
- Must have proven experience delivering results through ethical search engine optimisation techniques
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Strong understanding of search engine-friendly Web site design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to Web developers
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Sense of humour
Interested in applying for this role? Just head back up to the top to e-mail Sarah directly.